Join the Team
Company operating name
5 Courtland st Ramara Ontario L3V8J6
Title of the position
Automotive Service Technician, Full-time permanent
- Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of vehicles including EV and Hybrid vehicles
- Provide feedback to the Management directly to enable continuous improvement of repair procedures and processes.
- Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Operate a variety of hand, power and shop tools
- Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs.
- Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
- Assist with onboarding and training of new technicians to help upskill the team
- Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency.
Terms of employment
Full time permanent
Language of work
Location(s) of work
- Completion of Secondary School and Training Courses or a Vocational Program for Automotive Service Technician Automotive Service Technician or Mechanic
- At least 5 years of experience
- Factory Trained Certifications
- Service and repair experience of engine, transmission, steering system, suspension (including air suspension), brakes, tires, exhaust, AC
- Experience with advanced diagnostics of EV and hybrid vehicles including identifying and replacing faulty battery cells
- Micro soldering experience is a must